Thursday, April 21, 2011

April 21...Story Time!


Holy shit people it has been a long ass time since I last posted. I should have warned you I was going on a month trip to Haiti in order to help rebuild some houses. I was so excited to be back on Tuesday because I didn't miss 420!
Anyways me and some friends started at 4:20 in the morning and made our trip over to ihop for some spectacular pancakes. After ihop we cruised back to my friends house and ended up playing tennis for four god damn hours. The excitement came to an abrupt stop when one of my friends started puking EVERYWHERE. It had to have been the most disgusting things I have ever seen, and on top of it the kid had eaten well over a pound of gummy bears before. Little chunks of gummy bears sprayed out of his mouth all over the place. At that point we deemed it a good time to stop smoking, and we all headed home. I then got the best night sleep Ive ever gotten. Hahaha have a nice day people.

7 comments:

  1. I love this weed comix :) post more for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao these are great! Cat shoots better than people =) Come check me out, alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat saying "Problem?" It pwns when you didn't. Admit it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome you built houses in Haiti man! Great comics!
    +followed by starcraftdinner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete